Thursday, April 13, 2006

London Bridge is Falling Down - 1

Guys, don't be awed at the title. Actually got inspired from the opening utterance of my brother when I told him that I would be going to London. And can u beat it, I am going there to take some godforsaken exam. As for the "1", there is more to come once I have gone and am back. Well, this is my first London visit - rather my first visit to any place beyond the shores of India. Well, as u expect Iam pretty excited about it (though not to the fullest extent as I need to clear an exam once Iam there). Pretty gross huh! I do not know what to expect from a land I have never been to, but Iam pretty sure that I would try visiting all as many places as possible (all those I had read about until now).

Further posts as things progress.....

2 Comments:

Blogger theEclecticGeek said...

good luck with the exam dude... so where's the "list of places" that you are planing to visit in london? don't forget "the bridge" :-)))

7:13 AM  
Blogger shadow_sun said...

Thx for the wishes. Have not decided as such which place I would like to visit but yeah I have heard that the bridge was the worst thing u could see there. I mean the London bridge but there is another newer bridge called the Tower Bridge, which does present a cool view. I do plan to get some memorabilia both for u and for home.Also plan to meet Bhargava there (Dont know if u recall him - he is another JNTU guy in our gang). He has been there for some time working on an onshore project for Polaris I guess.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home